Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
I hate how i'm wasting my time being on the computer with my econs hw in front of me just waiting for me to research and do it, yet i put it away in my file night after night after night, unflipped and untouched.
I hate how i'm so slow at absorbing stuff that it takes me ages to finish a page of geog or econs and makes me feel really stupid cos normal people should have only taken half the day to complete things when i take the whole day.
I hate how i keep falling asleep even when i have truckloads of study to be done.
I hate how i'm missing the hockers and pre-season trainings like crazy.
I hate how i'm feeling so completely empty inside and i don't know what will make it go away.
I hate how i'm worried, probably over nothing, maybe over everything.
I hate how other people are happy, not that i don't want them to be, cos i love it when people are happy but they're happy and i'm not and i know i'm being selfish and i know i'd rather them happy than unhappy but sometimes i wish people were unhappy with me. Or maybe that i was happy.
I hate how i keep using the word 'hate' when i hate the word 'hate' cos it's an awfully strong word and really, nobody should be hating in this world.
And i hate how i'm making such a big deal of my emo-ness when there are kids in Africa starving and wanting just the littlest opportunity to study and have a proper shelter and clean water and sanitation and a complete family without anyone dying of AIDS or whatnots every other day.
Humans are selfish, and i hate it.
ROARRRRR.
Mostly, i hate that you're away.
-for you, i will.
ex-oh, ex-oh
1:54 AM